Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Hello there! I'm Kara and this my website. I created this informative website as a project specially for Creative Writing, --an English as a 2nd Language and Website Development course. If you'd like to hire me, fill up the contact form found on this page. Below is my CV, along with some examples of sites and articles or reviews I've written earlier.

Skills
Graduated with honors from George Brown C.C
14 years of marketing and advertising experience (in particular for Electronic target audience)
5 years of website design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for facts.

Work Experience.
Creative Writing,2010 - Present
Team Leader
Responsible for managing a international staff of writers to match a multifaceted range of advanced goals and objectives.
- Make new records for end result, increasing production by 25% internationally
- Properly controlled consistent logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for worldwide creation over a sizable staff of writers

Self-employed Web Designer
2010-Present

Additional Skills
Fluent in Portuguese
Exceptional proficiency utilizing extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento